If Uber Dont Fix Stuff The Nosebreaker will

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by nosebreaker, October 8, 2015.

1. nosebreaker

nosebreaker Post Master General

The Nosebreaker Is now going to begin fully patching PA Titans .....

With OnlyThe Power Of His "Stand Alone Brain".... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    F&^% yes YOu read that correctly!!!!!!

The Power Of His Brain!!!!!

The Nosebreaker is going to Stare and concentrate Sooo epicly F in Hard At the Short cut on his desktop...
    That the end result will only be The Full Patching Of PA Titans.
    Plus A complete overhaul of the Ladder System!!!!!!!!
    The Nosebreaker is not exactly sure how long this game is going to take to Patch However
    The science of His Brain is new...........
    Some Hiccups can be expected.. But No dragons!

Shortly about to begin so prepare for some changes Gentle people!!!!!!!!
  2. nosebreaker

any changes yet guys...
    Will Need some beta testers!!!
    Have a little head ache but pressing on hard!!!!!
  3. masterofroflness

masterofroflness Well-Known Member

nosebreaker if you can fix anything can you fix my parents marriage?
  4. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

5. Sleeser

Sleeser Active Member

Do the colideing planets first plz... we can only take 200 radius plant X 3000 radius planet so far....
    nosebreaker likes this.
  6. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

A breaker fixing things?
    o_O
    stuart98, nosebreaker and tunsel11 like this.
  7. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

Well the mafia hired fixers that would break things and they got stuff done. I have my full faith in this.

Ladder is the single biggest issue into why I don't play this game anymore. Long waiting times, people playing every couple of weeks to stay top of it, no visible score or marker of what to aim for to move up a rank or position. I would pay for this mod.
  8. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

the nosebreaker may use the power of lsd for the dragons :p
    nosebreaker likes this.
  9. andreasgg

andreasgg Well-Known Member

I want to add repetitive maps with close to none variation :/
    nosebreaker and mered4 like this.
  10. xanoxis

xanoxis Active Member

Why there is no "dont like" button...
    nosebreaker likes this.
  11. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Reminds me of the static sort algorithm. Just the run time might be even worse.
  12. dom314

dom314 Post Master General

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogosort
    nosebreaker likes this.
  13. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

Sounds like me in classes :p
    nosebreaker and dom314 like this.
  14. nosebreaker

Gentle people
    This is a bit harder than The Nosebreaker Thought it would be..
    So far The Neighbors water has accidentally been shut off and the tele Vision seems to be on the blink.
    Also pretty sure there are now two shortcuts on desktop.
    Dont remember making the second one......

The Nosebreaker is glad he didnt do this two days ago because it coincides with the christian end of days doom prediction!
    The Nosebreaker would definately not... prefer to split the planet "EARTH" with his "Stand Alone Brain"!!!!!!!
    If only a magical unicorn............
    Or the makers of this game Uber could step in and Throw The Nosebreaker a freakin bone........
    The Nosebreaker promises not to draw on his self in permanent marker any more if you fix The Ladder uber......
    The Nosebreaker is pretty sure hes responsable for that hole in the Earth down In Australia....
    There was a feeling That The Nosebreaker had shifted Time! a little somewhat about a bit ago!.....

What a Task Gentlemen!!!!!!
  15. mishtakashi

mishtakashi Active Member

16. badfucatus

badfucatus Active Member

And lo, as it has been foretold the shadow of the great schism is upon us. We can no longer ignore the signs. We may need to choose our sides sooner than we think.
    Firstly we had the 'Insult'. The Nosebreaker rightly demands his place in the hallowed halls of the Mods. Only to be cruelly cast out, mocked, his broken body sprawled upon those dark blood stained rocks. And yet, even in those dark times a shaft of light broke through those leaden skies, and down flew the Giant Beaver Riders to rescue their shepherd and take him to the 'Montage'. Little is known of this period, we can only speculate at the trials the Nosebreaker endured. But endured them he did, and emerged reborn, an Uber ranked player!
    And from this lofty perch he did see all below him, and saw their suffering.
    The Nosebreaker could not ignore their cries of pain, he could not turn his back upon them! So he decided to use the 'Power of his brain' to fix the problem. There could be no other way.
    Surely you all must be able to see where this is heading!

btw Nosebreaker, where do you stand on this whole Ant thing? And why isn't it in the latest PTE?
  17. nosebreaker

And upon this Hallowed day The Badfucatus became 1st Prince of The Giant Beaver Riders!!!!!!

The decision of the Ant shall be decided by The 1st Prince and the 1st Prince alone!
  18. badfucatus

badfucatus Active Member

What an honour! I am just a lowly acolyte, a humble interpreter of your wisdom. Still, it is a title I shall hold with all the dignity the position requires.
    As for the Ant, well it is known that Marshall is part of Colin Colas' dark cabal, and therefore from my point of view a false prophet. He wrestled the title from the mighty Scathis (maythelegsofhischairalwaysbesturdy) in noble combat.
    So I propose you challenge him to mortal combat (or a best of three, whichever you fancy) in order to give this tank a name it deserves, the only name... The Nosebreaker
    tatsujb, mishtakashi and nosebreaker like this.
  19. LmalukoBR

LmalukoBR Well-Known Member

Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
    burntcustard and badfucatus like this.
  20. badfucatus

badfucatus Active Member

Such wisdom!
    nosebreaker likes this.