Hotfix 89528 with TITANS update 86422, Hotfix 86765, Hotfix 87296, Hotfix 88163, & Hotfix 88288

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by mkrater, August 25, 2015.

1. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

You're using Galactic Annihilation. I'm not sure why it's finicky, but I doubt that there's much I can do about it.
  2. n00n

n00n Active Member

When queueing multiple patrol commands after a non patrol command the unit will move to the second patrol point first. o_O
  3. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

This is a known issue we're looking at. Thank you for posting the repro steps! :)
  4. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

@masterdigital

Looks like server mods sent to a client who becomes a host are not cleared during game reset:
    • PA1 hosts a game with server mods
    • PA2 has no server mods and joins PA1 game
    • PA1 leaves game making PA2 host
    • PA2 leaves game
    • PA2 creates a new game and now has the server mods from PA1
    • games feed and api.mods.getMountedMods( 'server' ) show server mods from PA1 mounted
  5. n00n

n00n Active Member

• When a chat exists in the uber bar and the uberbar has focus it can be scrolled one pixel.
    • System Editor has incorrectly placed hotkey messages and build bars (35px above the uberbar) when logged in (when logged out it's fine).
    The CSS changes to fix the above can be found here.
    Quitch likes this.
  6. linduxed

linduxed Member

Indeed, this problem is back and suspend-resume no longer helps. Still no idea what this is caused by.
  7. FSN1977

FSN1977 Active Member

There is still some issues with the game when you have units sounds on, the game stutters and get fps lag when alot of units is in a fight, when unit sounds is turned all the way down, there is no issue. Just made a clean windows 10 install, the same issue as with windows 8.
  8. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Out of curiosity, what drive do you have your game installed on? HDD or SSD?
  9. FSN1977

FSN1977 Active Member

I have Titans installed on a SSD. Note: I had no mods installed when i tried it on windows 10.

A old video, on windows 8.
  10. linduxed

linduxed Member

Separate thread started on the subject: https://forums.uberent.com/threads/linux-no-sound.70709/
  11. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Updated OP with Hotfix 89528 notes.
    stuart98, Remy561, gmase and 4 others like this.
  12. linduxed

linduxed Member

The "No sound" problem was unrelated to the latest hotbuilds. More details in the linked thread in the quote.
  13. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

This also seems to be the cause of a titans install staying in classic mode after leaving a classic game.