[Mod Req] Mini-Me Colonel Reskin

Discussion in 'Mod Discussions' started by tripper, October 4, 2015.

1. tripper

tripper Active Member

Would it be possible for someone (who isn't me) to have the Colonels become smaller versions of our actual Commanders. I love my Alpha commander plus a couple of others it would be super sweet if could have adorable little Mini-Alphas or whatever else I'm using as Colonels.

Discuss...
  2. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Only by making separate jsons for every fabrication unit in the game and having an extremely convoluted combination of buildable types for each commander. Possible? Sure. Feasible? Anything but.
  3. tripper

tripper Active Member

Thanks stuart.

::Sadface::
  4. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

You can ask cola colin for his rescale mod. And apply it to your sub commander. It would be extremely easy if you get then your rrscales textures and models for you to implement them in a mod. It's feasible with it
    tripper likes this.
  5. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

He wants a different sub commander for each commander.
  6. wondible

wondible Post Master General

Might be more practical with a build bar mod (though it wouldn't apply to AI) That is what I did with Battle for the Tank.
  7. tripper

tripper Active Member

Ah I probably wasn't very clear, my intent wasn't to ask for a different model for each subcommander. I can see how that might be troublesome. I just thought it would be cute if the Colonels were smaller versions of your active commander . It would make sense stylistically.
  8. V4NT0M

V4NT0M Well-Known Member

He knows what you meant, as in a sub commander model for each commander in use. Which I can imagine would be difficult and convoluted to mod.

I gather (though I'm really just guessing) that the easiest way would just be to have an independent mod for each commander model. Then just use that mod when you boot up for whichever commander you're using.
  9. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

That would only work if both players are using the same commander though. Otherwise the opponent would have mini-yous.