Clash Of The TITANS - 1v1 tournament with $600 prize pool

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by exodusesports, August 26, 2015.

1. superouman

superouman Post Master General

More info about the new maps

The Island (by Alpha2546) :
    Radius : 450
    Metal spots :61
    I'm glad you selected this map, the layout is very simple to visualize and interesting.

Aquarius :
    Radius : 600
    Metal spots : 171

Sauron :
    Radius : 450
    Metal spots :102

Compared to Forge
    Radius : 400
    Metal spots :51

As you can see, my two new maps in the map pool have a lot more metal than the usual. The idea is to allow players to build bigger armies and have more opportunities to go t2. Also, Aquarius is much larger than the other maps. We will see if it turns out well or bad, who knows. At least it gives more diversity in the map pool with (very) high and low eco maps.
    Last edited: September 7, 2015
  2. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

3. matizpl

matizpl Well-Known Member

Is the tiebreaker in case of there is tie in big points (aka both guys won 5 games and lost one) or in case there is tie in small points (like the points you get for beating the opponent)?

If it's the latter, then it doesn't fix the seed problem (if top1 seed player looses 1 game, he ends up at 5th place and doesn't have chance to compete for 2nd place)
    stuart98 likes this.
  4. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

The rules have also been updated to include this.
    stuart98 likes this.
  5. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

My email addressed me as EverNife for some reason?
  6. violetania

violetania Well-Known Member

yea i got that too, i think it might be a programming issue where instead of telling the server to send an email with the name associated with the email they might have forgotten a loop or something and the servers just gone, hey, thie is the first name i see so i'm going to use it for everyone! ahaha maybe? ^^
    cptconundrum and stuart98 like this.
  7. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

Yeah, sorry about that, a ticket has been raised internally to resolve.
    stuart98 likes this.
  8. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

th... that's what she said.
  9. exodusesports

exodusesports Well-Known Member

Who do you think is going to win the tournament and walk away with $300? Vote now!
  10. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

1 Vote for Pieman (Cause I totally didn't do that)
    1 Vote for Alpha.....I wonder
    1 Vote for Matiz......(Cause I'm totally not a fanboy
    (Casters get 2 votes..... Hush I can't win any of that money anyways ;-;)
  11. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Who is don'thatemebecauseyouanime? It looks like an @violetania smurf.
  12. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

Believe it is her boyfriend.
    andreasgg likes this.
  13. gmase

gmase Well-Known Member

I can't win :(
  14. violetania

nope, i've borrowed that account but it's not mine ahaha
  15. andreasgg

andreasgg Well-Known Member

I like that excuse ;)
  16. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

'borrowed' the account? Are you moonlight smurfing violet? :p
  17. violetania

Well, as i always explained on stream, i can't win whatever rank i get, when i got uber and everyone was like how the hell did you get that??? and when i had plat/gold in classic people would have been thinking wow she's bad. So either way i feel it's better to play ranked on another account seeing as a stream and there is a lot of room for judgment and snarky comments. I'm sure more streamers can agree there's a whole lot of judgement in streaming.
    This particular account we're talking about was originally my boyfriends but he played an hour of it and never touched it again so i bought it off him then got the titans expansion for it.

Secondly fine you caught me. Originally i wanted to sign up with my alternate account because, as you all know, i get very stressed over some games. I signed up with my smurf but there was a problem with my account which wouldn't let me sign up so i signed up with my main just as a place holder because i wasn't sure if exodus would reply or how long they'd take to reply. A few days later BSport manually entered me into the roster at which stage i kinda forgot i signed up with my violetania account, when i got the recent notification like 2 days ago that i signed up with my violetania account as well i've been hectically debating which to account to use because people have been suggesting different ways to deal with the 'stress'.... or whatever you want to call it.
    Anyways long story short i pulled out with Dont Hate Me Cuz u Anime because i guess now everyone knows it's me so i don't think it'll help with the anxiety or whatever it is i feel. Ahahahah

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!! facing fears is hard hahaha >.< *dies*
    edit: welp, there goes one account i'll never use again. ahahah >.< *tear*
    Last edited: September 16, 2015
    cdrkf likes this.
  18. elodea

elodea Post Master General

stuart98 and Clopse like this.
  19. cdrkf

Whoa don't stress! We weren't hating on your or anything, just mildly teasing :p

I agree some people can be really judgemental etc on Twitch, although I think most people probably don't mean anything by it. Tbh, anyone in Gold or above is a really good player (the ladder is set up to put the 'average' player in Silver), so don't let people tell you that you don't know how to play. I've played you and your a strong opponent- not someone you can afford to make a silly mistake against and expect to pull it back from.

I mean a few of the really top players can get a bit full of themselves and dish it out- though I'd say they're all good enough sports to take a bit of stick back so imo I wouldn't pay to much attention to em' :)
    stuart98 and violetania like this.
  20. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

Yeah it's true, if I ever slag anyone about their play it's because I think they are really good. That's why I have never slagged you violet. :p trollololol
    stuart98 and cdrkf like this.
  21. cdrkf

Ok here's one... Factories make units that can blow up stuff... Keep it hush though, don't want this kind of info getting into the wrong hands...
    stuart98 and violetania like this.