[REL] [CMM] Hotbuild2 v1.51 [113578]

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by proeleert, December 8, 2013.

1. stawos

stawos Member

2. entz

entz New Member

Is there a button to take away all hotbuild keybindings ? I wanted to do my own bindings and I took away all units for all keys one by one...
    Also, the button to delete a unit is a white square; wouldn't a cross be more intuitive ?
    Last edited: May 31, 2015
  3. poisedpond

poisedpond New Member

Love this mod! Thanks to all who helped set this beauty up!!

My question is: Does anyone know where i can get a mod that rescales most of the build bars and tooltips?
    Most of the boxes overlap eachother, (for ex: If i have 3 idle fabbers and they are air, bot and navy, the 3rd selected fabber icon will get overlapped by the build bar.

Any help with this would be great thanks!
  4. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

Hmmm white square that doesn't sound right. Going to have to check it out. I rarely go into settings :)
  5. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

There's one that's a work-in-progress here: https://github.com/DeathByDenim/uizoom
    It's not listed in PAMM yet, so you'll have to download the .zip and extract it to the mod directory manually and then enable it in PAMM. (See here for location of mod directory)
    It puts a slider in settings -> ui to set the zoom level. It still has some minor issues though.
  6. tracert

tracert Member

This mod seems to be broken in the current build. Dragging units around doesn't work so I can only remove units from keys but not add or rearrange items.
  7. proeleert

Updated to 1.41:

- Fix for hotbuild settings in build 82834+ (jquery-ui-sortable not included in default PA jquery-ui)
    tracert likes this.
  8. proeleert

Check update and try again.
  9. tracert

tracert Member

It's working again :)
  10. proeleert

Updated for Titans:

- If you spot bugs let me know.
    - Should work in both PA-Classic and PA-Titans
    Quitch and tripper like this.
  11. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

All of the advanced orbital mobile units are found in the buildings tab for some reason?

Can't seem to add the titans to any key.

I'll have an initial default hotkey setup for Titans up soon. It assumes that you switch around a few hotkeys to free up Q, which becomes the new key for mexes/fabbers. E becomes the key for new units overall; other units are added to various tabs as appropriate.

EDIT: Getting some weird crap happening, keys being deleted. Gah WTF.

Seems like the Titans are able to be added to unpopulated tabs.
  12. proeleert

Will check out after mystery mayhem...
  13. Toxip

Toxip New Member

I tried installing this mod and for some reason the mod is unable to change the uber keybindings. I tried applying the community wasd layout and it left me with conflicting keys on. I've tried to reinstall mod, uninstall all mods, reinstall the whole game and delete local storage. Nothing seems to work. Otherwise it works just fine. I just have to change the keys manually.
  14. proeleert

I'll take a look one of these days. I suspect it's only the uber keybindings it's not applying. Hotbuild keys management should work fine.
  15. francoish

francoish New Member

Hello there,

I installed Hotbuild 2 on my PA TItan using PAMM and I noticed two issues:
    - When loading a default set up (Community one for instance), it show blank settings for Hotbuild2, even the keys are correctly showing in the game view, the config view don't show the unit linked to the key or the sequence of unit/buidlings linked to that key, it stay just blank.
    - Hotbuild 2 don't reset Uber default keybindings leading to a key activting both the Uber action and the Hotbuild one. You need to change manually each default keybinding to solve the issue.

Thank you anyway for this great mod but if you could fix it, it would be really nice.

Thanks.
  16. chrisjshull

chrisjshull Member

I've found that installing this mod (and dependencies) makes the UI unresponsive for > 2 minutes upon starting a game. This is, of course, very bad for spawn selection and opening build timing.

Not sure if it's hotbuild or a dependency, but would love to see an update for perf so that I can use this mod again.

Let me know if there is any info I can gather.
  17. proeleert

Well that sounds bad and shouldn't happen.
    I'll most likely do an update next week sometime and maybe try to figure out why it hangs with you.
  18. pieman90

pieman90 Active Member

Pa seems to no longer saves hot builds precreated layouts anymore.
    EDIT: It also doesn't seem to overwrite the original keybindings (QWERTY doesnt work peroid, some seem to still over write some key bindings)
    Last edited: September 5, 2015
  19. proeleert

Update to 1.43:
    - Import / Export / Community Defaults should be better
    - Don't show non gameplay keys on keyboard (no terrain editor / dev or free camera keys)

@francoish @Toxip @Pieman90 : let me know if this solves your issues

I still need a new export of the Arrow Defaults.
    The ones bundled in this release will work but not all new keys are in the settings.
    @cola_colin @Quitch can you give me an export of your settings so I can update those defaults to have all keys in them.

@chrisjshull : if you are on pa-chat and I'm on contact me so we can try to figure out what your problem is.
    mishtakashi likes this.
  20. pieman90

pieman90 Active Member

Only the 'A' key isn't working now all the other keys appear to be working. A should be move in the QWERTY set up but remains the stop command.
    Edit: The a key is binded to the proper movement but it seems to preform the stop command still and refuses to allow the camera to move