Also feeling a little disheartened

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by TehOwn, August 18, 2015.

1. thompsonshunter

thompsonshunter New Member

Let me rephrase this, I don't even have 13 bucks to spend, why? I just dropped $1700 on my rig. Now, I have to give these chuckleHUCKS 13 more by October 18th to reward them for leaving out people who spent $90 on this game? For early acces? Who in the world even thinks this game could ever truely cost someone $103.60? Wait, so you're saying that the original PA was done? It's finished right? I thought I bought a finished game... Oh wait, They left out all those other units, PLUS the Experiementals... So that's just entitlement to watch these huckers nickle and dime these consumers, that's ENTITLEMENT... yep. Liars. The lot of them.
  2. temeter

temeter Well-Known Member

Leaving out people who spent $90? That's literally whining about someone not giving out enough free stuff, nobody was entitled to that addon, not even the backers.

Even worse, you are whining on behalf of others... :confused:
  3. nuketf

nuketf Active Member

this make no sense it should be an update to the current game PA needs this! all it seem is PA with new untis..the game play seems the same and everything alce if it is a 2nt game not only do units need to be changed but also the way it plays a little! why but PA Titons when you can get all the units for free from mods? (someone can easly transfer all the units to PA) i really see no point buying Titions...wish it was an update for PA..
  4. thompsonshunter

You idiots can continue to support these stupid business models, I will not. End of discussion.
    lautre likes this.
  5. Gorbles

Gorbles Post Master General

You dropped $1,700 on a new computer, and you can't afford $13 for an expansion pack.

Forgive me for thinking that you might not have a good grasp on perspective, here.

You are not entitled to new content that the developers make. Buying a game does not net you free content til the end of time, nomatter how much you originally paid. Your assumption that you deserve free content is entitlement, and that attitude gives gamers a bad reputation.
    temeter, xanoxis, cdrkf and 3 others like this.
  6. nuketf

nuketf Active Member

also if it is free to kick starers only that is not far i bought PA in beta on steam wich was the same price as the kick starter one
  7. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Ok then, agree to disagree.

(Who would have thought that people on a games forum might be inclined to like said game?)
  8. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Please do not resort to personal attacks on these forums.
    MrTBSC likes this.
  9. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

as you said you spend the money FOR EARLY ACCESS ... which i assume you got ... the EA phase is long over now ..
  10. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Jumping the gun a little aren't you?
  11. Geers

Geers Post Master General

If you bought the 2006 model of a Mercedes or whatever, what do you imagine would happen if you walked into a dealership and said "Right mate, I dropped 90k on this old thing. Why don'y I get the 2015 model for free?"
    Gorbles, cdrkf and Bsport like this.
  12. lautre

lautre New Member

it's a scam, it's simple as that. you can argue as much as you want, nobody is listen to you.

you can keep deleting my posts here, as you do since 24h with everyone.
  13. thompsonshunter

No, a better analogy would be that they held out the turn signals from a large portion of 2006 models to then turn around and charge more to drive on the road with everyone else from that point onward. Though classic PA is still available, they have now lost my trust because they sold me a finished game. The game wasn't finished, they still had content they held out, and thus, have lost my trust. Now, we have two tiers in multiplayer, and everyone who disagreed previously to how things were going, are now silenced because of the vaporware being split. How hard is this to comprehend?
  14. thompsonshunter

How hard is this to comprehend? I just emptied my savings, I'm sorry, Am I supposed to charge this to help out a group of dev's who are laughing right now at this thread while they take advantage of even more gamers? You're kidding right?
  15. thompsonshunter

You're doing the same thing, only on behalf of a bunch of devs that don't know the definition of "finished".
  16. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

How is it a scam? If you purchased PA you can still *play PA*. If you want Titans you can pay for it, if not then don't.
    MrTBSC and Geers like this.
  17. Geers

Mate this isn't bloody on-disc DLC. This stuff DIDN'T EXIST until now. NOTHING has been held back. Do you not understand how expansion packs work? Would you say Forged Alliance was content that was "held back"? Well of course you wouldn't! Because that's bloody ridiculous! Because it was all created post-launch! LIKE PA TITANS.

PS: That's actually a terrible analogy. Sorry mate but PA isn't missing anything essential and it isn't missing too many non-essential things either.
  18. lautre

lautre New Member

you have a brain, right ? why not using it ? i'm done with this forum, have fun scammers. i'll keep working on tarnishing the reputation of uber, as i do since 24 Hours. Luckily i'm 24/7 on PC with no job. Enjoy to have pissed me off.
  19. Geers

Calling the userbase scammers is just bloody stupid. Calling the the people asking for money scammers at least makes sense but what you just said makes you look bitter and unwilling to listen.

If your posts are getting deleted it's because you're being hostile and aggressive. Fair critique is not only tolerated, but welcomed. This isn't bloody Steam Greenlight.
    maskedcrash and Nicb1 like this.
  20. thompsonshunter

No, we can play part of PA, we have to pay the troll at the bridge to play with new players.

EDIT: I can see where this is going, this will happen again, and again, and again... Just you wait. This isn't something new. We were told this wasn't the business model they would have.
    Last edited: August 20, 2015