Does PAMM work with TITAN?

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Recon, August 19, 2015.

1. Recon

Recon Member

I can't seem to get it working. It launches TITANS fine, and it says it installs mods, but the game menu itself doesn't have anything in the UI which indicates mods to select. Sorry I'm a bit out of practice and I don't recall how it used to work. Mostly I'm trying to get a mod enabled which would let me use a keypress to pan the game with the mouse. It's sorely lacking in the game itself.
  2. V4NT0M

V4NT0M Well-Known Member

Definitely still works, all the mods I had installed for PA were active for TITANS which messed some stuff up so I disabled them in PAMM and they went away.

I think it's likely that the mod you are using is not compatible with TITANS atm.
  3. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

What mods have you installed?
  4. archer6621

archer6621 New Member

It doesn't even launch TITANS for me, do I have to uninstall the regular PA first?
  5. dom314

dom314 Post Master General

I think you just need to maybe delete your log files, then launch titans yourself. If you do that, next time you launch PAMM it will know what .exe is supposed to be titans.
  6. archer6621

archer6621 New Member

It worked, thank you!

EDIT: Actually, it didn't really work. It seemed to have picked up the Titans folder, but as soon as I launch the game with the launcher it still launches the classic PA, and then the folder seems to change back as well. Gonna investigate further...
  7. dom314

Hmm, okay, so did you install through steam or the Uber launcher? If the Uber Launcher, you should be able to switch to Titans mode in PA. Go Settings > Gameplay > Active Product or something, and select Titans.
  8. archer6621

archer6621 New Member

Nah I've installed it through Steam, so I basically got them both.

After I deleted the regular PA, trying to launch through PAMM resulted in Steam asking me whether I wanted to install Planetary Annihilation... So that didn't really work.

I might just delete everything from Steam and use the Uber Launcher instead.
    dom314 likes this.
  9. dom314

Huh, now that is weird, and is probably why PAMM has issues. Thanks for reporting it I guess. xD, anyways, you don't need to launch PA:T with PAMM in order for the mods to be activated. You can launch PAMM, select/install mods, and then just start up PA:T through steam.
    archer6621 likes this.
  10. archer6621

archer6621 New Member

I didn't know that... Thanks for the info haha, solves the problem immediately.
  11. Recon

Recon Member

Just Keybind Extensions for now. I'm trying to map the mouse panning function to the spacebar rather than the middle mouse button. That button is too hard to press constantly for panning the screen around.