[WIP] [Server] ModX

Discussion in 'Work-In-Progress Mods' started by zx0, June 1, 2014.

1. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Very sad to see this happen.

Do you have any objections to other modders continuing to update this mod?
  2. zx0

zx0 Well-Known Member

ModX was kinda my onw thing, I am not sure if anyone could continue to develop it the same way I did (whateve the heck that was). But if you are interested in keeping up base wars, PM me.
  3. optimi

optimi Well-Known Member

Damn. Sad to see it go, this was a great mod. Thanks for all your work!
    zx0 and Nicb1 like this.
  4. raymanic13

raymanic13 New Member

Dont mean to barge in but would it be too much to ask if you'd allow another modder (of your choice obviously) to just update it for Titans without changing too much of the base content (Id nominate Stuart98 but hes got Galactic Annihilation on his hands ATM) just so we can continue playing the mod? I mean at the moment vanilla PA crashes whenever I try to launch the mod for example and the mod sort of breaks Titans at the moment (as well as there being a few redundancies, The T1 orbital radar for example) and I just thought it would be good if someone could just keep the mod going for people to play, I mean this mod is the most fun Ive had with PA and it helped me get a few mates into the game as well and I feel that Im not alone.

However it is sad to see you go, you did an awesome job with the mod and best of luck to you in the future.
  5. zx0

zx0 Well-Known Member

I appreciate that there are people who enjoy my mod, but there are many things I would like to be changed in the mod with Titans expansion (I have some hover units that need to be made hover, superunits need retexture, I was planning more bot and naval loadouts...). All of my model are avaliable freely for anyone to use.
    If anyone want to make a mod with similar design, they can do it, just don't call it ModX.
    stuart98 and raymanic13 like this.
  6. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Ramdom like? Stuart.
    I saw you liked a post of mine, a really old one