The greatest disappointment about the flop with PA. (read before you say i'm in the wrong board)

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by aswd2471, August 19, 2015.

1. aswd2471

aswd2471 New Member

PA flopped, undeniably so. that's not what i actually care about though, i do like the game in it's current state. perhaps the BIGGEST loss for me is that we did not get Human Resources! I'm hoping that someone with some status in UberEnt sees this and i hope others agree with me. does anyone else want them to take a second swing at it in a little while now that the **** storm caused by PA has died down? that game looked FANTASTIC in concept, and judging by PA: Titans (i don't have it yet, but my brother does), i have faith that they can actually do it. just, for the love of god, don't release it until it's ready (if they even give it another try which they totally should.) I will say one more thing, I do not think the massively bad response they got had ANYTHING to do with the game not being wanted. I think it had EVERYTHING to do with people being pissed off about PA.
    stuart98 likes this.
  2. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

If PA Titans is a success, then I'd love to see them take another stab at Human Resources. I'm not too optimistic about that happening however no matter how well PA Titans does.
  3. robber364

robber364 Member

Yeah, i'd support a second stab at HR. I know they said that it was dead in it's original state after the kickstarter failure, but I'd say that discontent about PA kinda killed the idea before it could really shine (that's why I hesitated). Titans really rounds out PA imo, and now that it's out I can say i'd confidently back HR if given a second chance. Maybe at exodus or on the uber team could set up an opinion poll to gauge other people's opinion?
    stuart98 likes this.
  4. arseface

arseface Post Master General

I'd rather MNC 2 over HR. MNC was awesome and SMNC was no replacement.

And as cool as HR looked, PA does everything I want a traditional RTS to do and then some. There's no need for HR to fill for me.
    stuart98 likes this.
  5. neapolitanfrenchfrie

neapolitanfrenchfrie Well-Known Member

I'm the opposite :p. MNC really didn't do very much for me, it was much too fast paced for my liking. SMNC was much more up my alley, I loved the MOBA feel.
    stuart98 likes this.
  6. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

I loved MNC and played 30 min of SMNC then got bored of it.
    MOBA is ... well some (a lot) people like it. I am not one of them.
  7. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

idk almost 800k copies on steamspy seem to say otherwise ... ...now grey goo .. THAT is a sad sight ..
  8. warrenkc

warrenkc Active Member

Really wow! That seems like a lot. I would love to see another dlc with flat maps like FA. Many friends I have just never got into the spherical play style.

9. Geers

Geers Post Master General

It's actually pretty easily deniable...
    MrTBSC and stuart98 like this.
  10. embox

embox Moderator Alumni

PA didn't do bad; in fact I'd say it was pretty successful. But if I had to choose any game to get seen to again, it'd definitely be the MNC games (or SMNC).
    stuart98 likes this.