Physical goods

Discussion in 'Support!' started by krypticwarrior, August 1, 2015.

1. krypticwarrior

krypticwarrior Member

I'm a backer at the $250 level, its been quite a while since it was announced that they were shipping out the boxes of goods, however as of 8/1/15 I have yet to be delivered said package or even receive any kind of e-mail letting me know where its at, or if it has even been shipped. My question is, should I have received the package by now? or is it still being processed? I'm just curious and I hope the package wasn't lost in transit.
  2. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

The rewards are still being shipped. There's about 3,000 or so left to go and it looks like yours is still in queue to be shipped. I apologize for the delay. We had a LOT of packages to ship. :)
  3. krypticwarrior

krypticwarrior Member

Thank you very much for the reply and for your time, it means a lot that you took the time to reply to my message.
    maxpowerz and mkrater like this.
  4. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

:) No problem! Please feel free to contact support@uberent.com if you have any questions as well.
  5. bloedhond

bloedhond New Member

Hi guys

I have the same issue. Goods not delivered yet. Just wondering if there was a list somewhere to see if your goods are yet to be shipped or already have?

Thanks

#LovePA
  6. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

There's no list as Uber uses a 3rd party for the shipping. If you send a mail to support, they'll check for you with them though.
    The last report on the shipping was that is was "almost done". That was 11 days ago. So, yeah, e-mail them to find out.