Use the In-Game Community Mods - Cross Platform PA Mod Manager (PAMM) is Obsolete

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by Mereth, May 24, 2014.

1. likeyeyey

likeyeyey New Member

Yep, fixing terminal fixed it.
    DeathByDenim likes this.
  2. bsergent

bsergent Active Member

Pardon if this is mentioned somewhere else, but my search fu is weak if it is.

Is there anyway to show only installed and enabled mods?
    tesseracta likes this.
  3. Agvv20

Agvv20 New Member

Ok.. I REALLY need help guys! Like... REALLY BAD I have tried everything, started the game first, turned off anti virus programs and everything! My screen res is 1920x1080 and even ran it as administrator! Please help?

Attached Files:

4. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Which version of PA do you have? Steam or Uber launcher? Is there anything unusual about your pa install location?
  5. Agvv20

Agvv20 New Member

I have the lastest version of pa on steam, and nope, nothing. Fresh install.
  6. Agvv20

Agvv20 New Member

OH yeah, and also. I can't click any buttons except everything above PA INSTALL LOCATION. and also can't hit the menu buttons on the very top.
  7. Agvv20

Agvv20 New Member

Well, howdy do da! It just started working for no reason

Way to fix? Run and run and run and get angry at your computer till it works.
  8. Agvv20

Agvv20 New Member

Sorry for spamming forums, i'm new here and I don't know how/if you can edit it. But I have yet another problem... two of them. PAMM only works if I restart my computer, and when it works it only works once. Each time I launch PAMM I have to reboot my computer to launch it again.

Another problem is I installed server mods and hosted a server and the mods don't work, yet they work in single player *Yes they are server mods* and local custom servers.. Any help?

I don't really care about rebooting my computer, I just want to play with my friends with these mods.

Edit: Found the edit button -_-
  9. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

To use a server mod online it needs to upload the mod when you host. This may take a few minutes depending on the mods and your upload speed. The mod wont show up until it is uploaded and there currently is no indicator the upload is in progress, you might be able to see the network utilization in your taskmanager however.
  10. Agvv20

Agvv20 New Member

Im getting around 10 mega bites a sec, and I have waited a long time in the lobby with a just a few mods *Like five*

Edit: Here is the whole progress I do; Go to pamm, install mods, check to see if the blue dot is blue..., launch the game, go to multiplayer, host a server, wait..

Edit #2: Ok... so it takes like 30 mins for four mods with good internet to work. Thanks man, just gonna take awhile to get into a match
    Last edited: June 21, 2015
  11. ViolentMind

ViolentMind Active Member

Would someone be able to add a way to designate Favorite mods in the UI Mods list in PAMM? Then also, add a way to enable just the favorite mods in the Options section?

This would be especially helpful to people like me who have tons of mods downloaded, but only a subset of those enabled at any one time. It is getting increasingly cumbersome, with so many mods, to run through the list and only enable my favorites each time (after using Disable All) as I test mods for bugs. I prefer to keep the ones that I don't use often installed, because it is a great way to monitor for updates to them.
  12. stuart98

This is unfortunate. @mereth hasn't been seen since June, and AFAIK he was the only one who knew how to exceed the mod size limit. Now @zx0 needs to post a ModX update to PAMM that's > 10 meg in zipped file size. Anyone able to assist in dealing with this?
  13. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

wtf there's a size limit? Since when?
  14. stuart98

Since September 8th 2014.
  15. killerkiwijuice

https://forums.uberent.com/threads/coming-up-soon-server-mods.59738/#post-931451

I don't know why there would be a limit on PAMM mods but I remember PM'ing raevn months ago about a mod size limit and he said there is no such thing.

I have no idea what that date means.
  16. stuart98

It's a limit that exclusively exists on Mereth's mod submission form.
  17. killerkiwijuice

I really don't think there's a limit there either broski, it might just be network issues.

Although i really have no idea if there's truly a limit because i'm sure ModX is massive, bigger than any other mod currently.

idk lol
  18. stuart98

There's a limit.
    Code:
    var totalSize = Number(res.headers['content-length']);  if(totalSize > 10485760) { // 1024 * 1024 * 10 = 10MiB  killed = true;  res.destroy();  done(new Error('Sorry, maximum mod size is currently 10MiB, please contact a PAMM administrator.'));  return;  }

19. killerkiwijuice

I'm not sure what units that's in without checking the code myself, if that's what you mean xD
  20. stuart98

totalSize is measured in bytes.