[REL] Section of Research and Exploration 1.1.2 [82834] (mostly not working)

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by wondible, September 14, 2014.

1. bsergent

bsergent Active Member

Hehe, of course.

Will there be no tolerable way of rolling back that on-demand change as part of the mod? Separate from whether you feel like doing it or not of course. If you just don't feel like it, that's perfectly fine too.
  2. wondible

wondible Post Master General

It would be a major shadow mod to re-implement the card rewards system, and it would probably sacrifice some of the dynamic behavior (redundancy and prereqs)
  3. bsergent

bsergent Active Member

Gah. Oh well. Can you link me to where you found out about the change? I'd like to learn about the context behind the decision.
  4. wondible

5. bsergent

bsergent Active Member

Thank you very much. It seems my death mod is about to be obviated as well. I'm pretty happy about that. I like how the new system sounds. :)
  6. wondible

Section of Research and Exploration 1.1.2: Status: mostly not working

Build 82834 and the previous couple PTEs changed the way GW tech is handled, which mostly breaks this mod - the only previews you will get are new loadouts. I've fixed it to keep from breaking things, in the hopes of revisting the strategic layer of the star map once changes settle down again.
    bsergent likes this.
  7. bsergent

bsergent Active Member

I can't get my loadout mod to work at all anymore.

I tried copying in the changes I made last time to to new versions of gw_start and dealer, but it didn't work. And I don't know how to use the debugger thing very well. I can't find where errors are if any.

I have no idea really to go about making it compatible with the new version :/