Real Life Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by feedle, January 16, 2014.

1. murkyduh

murkyduh Active Member

IMAG0605.jpg
  2. untouchablexp

untouchablexp Active Member

My latency was 2 times lower
  3. y3434

y3434 Active Member

Those tests aren't always useful. I have a good ping and up/down speeds as promised by Cox Cable, but have a lot of lag and disconnects. My connection can't sustain two-way traffic for long periods as needed for gaming and Skype. If you are on cable, you can check the signal and noise levels (google cable modem signal levels). Cable issues like too many splitters, bad contacts, f-ng rats, buggy modem, modem overheat - all that will cause more troubles for gaming than crappy wifi. And your "speed tests" will still look ok. I've tried many DIY things, got a bit of improvement but still no gud. Calling cable guys in 2 weeks when I'm back in town. Hope I'll have a good connection before MNC dies off. See yall then.
    untouchablexp likes this.
  4. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

Annnnnd you split screen which has its own wide array of problems.
    y3434 likes this.
  5. y3434

y3434 Active Member

guilty as charged (lvl3), but only on weekends
  6. hungrypoem

hungrypoem Active Member

GLOCK! GLOCK! GLOCK!
    lol never seen that glitch
  7. notgunkedcontrol

It's a wonderful glitch and usually it happens to both sides, sooooo whoever sent me the cause message was the bringer of pain.
  8. notgunkedcontrol

Also just got back from that mid night release of avengers and it was just as good as the first one. Showed up an hour early stood in the wrong line for 20 minutes before finding out that our viewing had no line and we could just go in and sit down. Got prime seats and were the 5th person in the theater and it mostly filled up. Thank god for 3d, everyone else was either in normal or imax 3d and nobody went middle ground like us.
  9. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

I saw it too, at 7:30 in IMAX 3D. It was pretty empty, because I don't think anyone expected the midnight release to be at 7:30 ;-)

I will say...the 3D was totally not worth it. But it was pretty good, although the first one was a bit better in pacing. Still had crappy Joss Whedon writing, but hey - don't think too much about it, just enjoy the action scenes and the jokes because the plot is an incoherent mess (can't talk about it too much yet because spoliers).
  10. feedle

feedle Post Master General

loved this movie more then the first for a few reasons...
    its going to bring guardians and xmen and this all together in the end if you follow the comics and the inifnity stones and infinity gauntlet.

also theres more to this movie then just ultron...
  11. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

I actually read IG when it came out, well most of it since it was spread around so many books it was hard to keep track. XMen had very little to do with it, and I REALLY doubt that Fox\Searchlight is going to let XMen get away from them. Hell, they couldn't even call Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver by their names in the movie, and that they were listed as such in the credits was A LOT of lawyers fighting. No way they are coming together.
  12. notgunkedcontrol

Finally got to play the headhunter dlc's on borderlands 2 and they are quite good. I just wish that the heads/skins that they gave you didn't suck cock.
  13. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

I always like posting these. Even though our videos may come out like crap, I at least put in a lot of work and effort into them.
    shiut.jpg
    naka333 and untouchablexp like this.
  14. notgunkedcontrol

I have tomorrow off I'll get you my part I promise.
    leov1993 likes this.
  15. leov1993

Thank you. Have you heard from GUNKED? I texted GUNKED a few days ago and I haven't heard back from GUNKED. Just wondering if GUNKED started on his part yet.
    naka333 and notgunkedcontrol like this.
  16. notgunkedcontrol

Wireless.
    [​IMG]
  17. leov1993

I've kept myself busy. Although, this has postponed the Halibut by a bit.
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
    y3434 likes this.
  18. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Halibut?
    naka333 likes this.
  19. leov1993

BBS.
  20. teapot

teapot Post Master General

yeah Im confused, are you splitting up the MNC into player parts like I mentioned?
    naka333 likes this.