CorridorZ - Mobile game that I made

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by ozonexo3, April 2, 2015.

1. ozonexo3

ozonexo3 Active Member

Hi! I want to show you mobile game, that I've worked for the past few months. CorridorZ is reversed runner with progress, story and missions. It's free to play, and you can get it from Apple AppStore, Google Play and Amazon. I hope, you will like it:

[​IMG]

ORDINARY HIGH SCHOOL, ZOMBIE OUTBREAK AND THREE SURVIVORS IN A RUN FOR LIFE

EXPERIENCE THE MOST GENRE REFRESHING RUNNER IN YEARS!

This time you don't 'face' the obstacles, but the actual pursuit. Don't let the zombies catch you up, throw them the obstacles and aim for the head before they take the first bite. In the meantime find the lost recordings of the audio log and reveal where did the infection come from in your small town.

Links
    Apple AppStore
    Google Play
    Amazon

http://www.corridorzthegame.com/[/MEDIA]
    Last edited: April 2, 2015
    killerkiwijuice likes this.
  2. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

damn @ozone , ye got gud.

what parts did you do?
    ozonexo3 likes this.
  3. ozonexo3

ozonexo3 Active Member

core game coding, menus, shaders, environment and props models and textures, characters retopology, final characters textures and skins/rigs.

Game is created in Unity 4.6, but when we started, there was only unity 4.3, so game is not using any of new Unity UI. Menu elements are made with sprites, with my own shaders and scripts.

Unity is powerfull engine when your environment is static, but you can’t use its features when level is generated “in game” as you play. Some object have baked lightmaps, and it is changing from script, depend on what is needed by game. We can’t use default static mode on meshes, and Dynamic Batching is not always working as it should. So every groups of environment are batched by functions like “StaticBatchingUtility.Combine”, that allows us to Batch meshesh as static, when still be able to move them by selected pivot. Thanks to that game is always between 30-60 drawcalls
    tatsujb and cdrkf like this.
  4. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Just tried this today, great game :)
  5. ozonexo3

ozonexo3 Active Member

6. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

I'll try to tell everyone I know to give this a go. =)
    ozonexo3 likes this.