Nightmares of a Kitten-System

Discussion in 'Mapping and stuff' started by violetania, March 25, 2015.

1. violetania

violetania Well-Known Member

Hai guys,

I made a system that includes 2 moons a lava with 2 spawns for each team or 4 in total and a gas planet.
    I had an obsession with getting a map with hearts on it so here it is, it's my first system so please be gentle heh =P
    If you guys have any interest in playing it yay! Sorry it's girly =P heh. Here are some screenshots =3
    dissociative psychosis.jpg dissociative psychosis2.jpg fairytales ruse.jpg fairytales ruse2.jpg fairytales ruse3.jpg scary monster.jpg scary monster2.jpg scary monster3.jpg

I tried uploading the export... and compressing than exporting but it didn't like it... if anyone wants the map i'm happy to e-mail it but i doubt it so hehe ^^
    Anyways scary monsters rawr! XD

Regards,
    Violet

edit: i'm sorry i fail >.< hahhahaha
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I'm loving the 'stone henge' planet :D
    violetania likes this.
  3. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Heh, cool. I mean, seriously, who doesn't like hearts?!

What went wrong with the uploading though? The compressed map became a .zip file larger than 1.2MB? This needs to be downloadable. :)

Alternatively, you could share a link made by Dropbox, ownCloud, SkyDrive, or whatnot.
    violetania likes this.
  4. reptarking

reptarking Post Master General

from the amount of csg there is im guessing her zip is around 1+ MB. from all 3 planets she has around 800 csg in total. which is more then my biggest csg map and i think that one was around 1.1 mb
    DeathByDenim and violetania like this.
  5. stawos

stawos Member

Map, looks cool. Can I get the .pas file. maybe you can ask around see if it can get added to a map pack.
    violetania likes this.
  6. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

If the compressed .zip is larger than the allowed upload size, that means the actual .pas is in the 3-4MB zone. That's probably not going to load on multiplayer lobbies.
    violetania likes this.
  7. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Awww, lava heart and a smiley moon! Looks great, @violetania!
    zihuatanejo and violetania like this.
  8. violetania

violetania Well-Known Member

It uploaded... took like 2 or 3 minutes though.... so i need to edit it ahahaha >.<
  9. tesseracta

tesseracta Active Member

Where do you upload the export? I got a couple good maps I would like to share with the rest of the world...
  10. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

on the forums?
  11. tesseracta

tesseracta Active Member

Yeah.

But also I just uploaded a lot of maps to* https://forums.uberent.com/threads/rel-system-sharing.56319/
    *The system sharer, but I really think these maps are unique from anyone else's maps, not some ordinary every day "dumb map" (no offense to anyone reading this) so I want to know how to upload them to a more official place on the forums, or maybe get someone to add them to a map pack.