servers need to be worked on some more

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by nuketf, March 7, 2015.

1. nuketf

nuketf Active Member

so i was playing a match me alliy and one guy on a metaal planaet my allie was preventing it from fireing i know what to do then....lost connection to server AHHHHHH
  2. tesseracta

tesseracta Active Member

No offense to you but this has been mentioned so many times now its not even funny... I kinda would consider all these server improvement things spam and they all should go on one thread...
  3. nuketf

nuketf Active Member

it is a problem that needs fixing
    tesseracta and warrenkc like this.
  4. tesseracta

tesseracta Active Member

I agree, but there are other problems that might need fixing as well, and that (I guess you could say) takes away attention from other possibly more important threads than this one, and to have a lot of threads on the first page or two about this issue would not only press this issue to the staff and get it noticed, but might harm other developments of the game (which could be easier things to fix/need more attention and they could be more important). Due to the spam of one particular issue it could harm other parts of the game as well.

Again, I suggest you go to another thread that has already mentioned the issue and post it there.