Just a happy thread

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by g0hstreaper, January 30, 2015.

?

Do you like the new PA?

1. Yes

31 vote(s)
    60.8%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Good changes but there are still things to improve.

20 vote(s)
    39.2%
  1. philoscience

philoscience Post Master General

Fair enough. I tend to get grumpy when people start the 'new patch released, call everything OP' stuff. But yeah we don't need too much grumpy. That's what happens when I post from work and i'm writing an experimental script that won't work right :p

Long live the combat fabber.
    cdrkf and cmdrflop like this.
  2. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

Even the comments on the update on Steam are happy. I didn't know that was possible.

Edit: aside from one guy complaining about save/load like a fool :p

Another edit: Also @jables It's awesome to see you communication with some of the responses to the update on Steam.
    Nicb1 likes this.
  3. robber364

robber364 Member

It really is better. And as I hadn't played with navy much since the first patch that needed naval speeds, I think the new ships are a nice touch. I do have some gripes still. No saves yet, and pause still seems like a stop-gap. Can't wait until chrono-cam, saving, and pausing are all hooked up and working. Still, it's in pretty good shape compared to when they started. I look forward to the day when I can say that PA works just as well as TA did.
    cdrkf likes this.
  4. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Well @jables mentioned the save stuff is next on the hit list so may not be that long :)

Edit: Link- https://forums.uberent.com/threads/upcoming-work-update.67466/
    robber364 and Nicb1 like this.