Monday Night Secret Santa 2014 (Complete)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by notgunkedcontrol, November 30, 2014.

1. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

Here is the last contact I had with Ian as well. And the other message that he is talking about is a message gem wrote to Karin to try posting on the forums, Gem also mentions it in the final message he posted.

Its the least I could, reading those messages really brings home how much he meant to you guys.i have spoken to Karin and she still has the message you might be talking about, I will send it via here later today when I see her. As for the secret Santa we are not sure if it was sent or not. Its very difficult to be able to check at the moment as his bank accounts and credit cards are now all frozen and in the hands of his soliciters. He did have access to certain websites on his phone so its possible, but his phone had a lock on it and there is no way I can check for you now as we don't know the code. If something concrete turns up i will let ya know. Also the post i wrote from him yesterday was edited slightly because i thought some of what he wrote was very personal to some of you, especially messages to yourself and lead\will, i will send you these also via email and you can decide what is best to do with them if that's ok? Take care Kevin
    Best regards
    Ian

Would probably be the easiest for you to do the ordering of it then. Also toon weren't you giving your 360 to your nephew like a month ago.
  2. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

He got an xbone for Christmas so no need of it.
  3. notgunkedcontrol

Well Ian has yet to get back to me, and because lead hasn't received something yet I'm going to move into the next part of the operation. Once I talk to toon I'll get back to everyone here in how they will be able to help out if they want.
    leov1993 and teapot like this.
  4. notgunkedcontrol

Toon a beast and covered everything. And if you wanted to still contribute anything or want to pay for part of the expense toon said to just send him MS points over a message. If you wanted to do something different I would ask toon yourself.
    leov1993 likes this.
  5. RandomToon

Lead's package is on its way. It should be there Jan 28-29 (weather may be an issue).
    leov1993 likes this.
  6. feedle

feedle Post Master General

leads package arrived and he put a picture on facebook... im not going to post that or link it ill let him do it
    leov1993 and RandomToon like this.
  7. RandomToon

Sweet action. That completes the list! Be sure to look at the original posting for who got what from whom.
  8. notgunkedcontrol

Mission accomplished, everything went extremely smooth except for the one obvious thing that happened. But I have been told by multiple people how much they enjoyed this and I for one want to thank those people for their kind words. Hopefully we can run this again next year if everyone is still playing together or what gemicide told me comes true, I intend to keep playing with everyone just on different games and hopefully mnc for as long as possible. I'll probably make a wrap up video talking about stuff because I suck at getting words out in text.
  9. notgunkedcontrol

So I'm updating the OP and I can't find shammas video cause i'm retarded. So if anyone can link me to it thanks.
    Toon could you also title your video so it says randomtoon somewhere in it.

Edit: Found shamdogs video, I guess I scrolled passed it on my first pass though the thread.
  10. RandomToon

I say my name in the beginning. Oh you mean text? Sure I can re title it. Might be a few since a lot of it is jacked up from them deleting my YouTube page.