PA Unit Database

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by yarmond, July 16, 2013.

1. cynischizm

cynischizm Active Member

Is the current 500 internal server error related to the content being update?
  2. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Just for everyone to know. If you want an ingame database you have the raevn mod that is actually cold unit data base. It is on PAMM, really handy and I found that it updates itself with the new units that the game ads, not sure how but you can just check it. Really recommended.
  3. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

It reads directly from the unit files every time the game starts up.
  4. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

I supposed so but this things tend to **** up when you just progamm with the exact number of files, i suppose raevn did an excellent work
  5. yarmond

yarmond Member

You might have been getting 500/Internal Server Error if you were following deep links to pages for specific versions, since I recently changed the identifiers being used for some versions. Those should now return 404/Not Found. If you get a 500, let me know what URL you're getting it for, either here or on the Github issue tracker.
    proeleert likes this.
  6. cynischizm

cynischizm Active Member

Thanks. I was actually getting it for the main pa-db.com page, but it's back up again now.
    stuart98 likes this.