Moddb related request.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Nicb1, January 17, 2015.

1. Nicb1

Nicb1 Post Master General

Just wanted to make a request of Uber or whoever maintains the moddb page for PA.
    My main request is that Uber (or other maintainer of moddb PA page) please open the mods section for PA. I feel that this small change would allow for a bit more publicity for PA mods beyond the Uber forums (Which a good amount of players may not even browse).

My second request is that Uber to update the game info on the moddb page, although to me opening the mods section should be more of a priority.

I would just like to have more ways in which us modders can share our work beyond the Uber forums (the benefits of this should be obvious).

Hope you guys consider this request and thanks in advance.
    stuart98 likes this.
  2. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

3. Nicb1

Actually I think that it is possible to add mods. I just missed that before.

Now the issue remains that the moddb page contains nothing but outdated info which is potentially misleading considering that PA is actually released now. Need new article on summary page, new images, possibly a changed release date, etc.

EDIT:
    Scratch that, just took a look through the list of games and it is NOT possible to add mods for PA. Derp.
    Last edited: January 17, 2015
  4. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

No it isn't.
    Nicb1 likes this.
  5. Nicb1

Ok I am necroing this thread again as this is something I would really like to hear a reply about.

@sorian @jables

I would really like to know what's up with the moddb page. Even if you tell me that you guys aren't able to do anything about it.

I said this in my OP, a moddb page would be highly beneficial to the PA modding community, but for some reason I can't add mods to the list and the information on said page is outdated as heck.

Heck I wouldn't mind managing the page, but unfortunately someone else created it.

Anyway main question is, are you guys over at Uber able to do anything about this page? and if so please fix it up, if not then oh well it's nice to know anyway.

Thank you in advance for any reply. And make sure to continue your awesome work on this game.