Drop Ships!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Kryoclasm, December 8, 2014.

?

Do you want a Drop ship unit, something like what I posted below?

1. Drop ships would be most awesome dude!

80.0%
  2. Totally lame idea.

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

The astreus IS a dropship.
  2. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Good post man. Thanks for giving a geneic comment of something that nobody was talking about. GG
  3. igncom1

Except you man.

But nice try, 7/10.
  4. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

The topic was all about of a supposed not yet invented or developed " dropship " that could bring any strategic value to the game. More or less fullfiling the role ofmulti unit transport. So yeah it was a nice try because I offered a simple solution to a problem that nobody seemed to solve. So captain obvious needs to keep his head down unless he gives any constructive way developing the topic we were discussing.
  5. igncom1

So cute.

But thanks for your attitude, really shows how constructive you are to a problem that was solved months ago.

Better UI for transports.
  6. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Tell how it was solved? There is no
    multiunit transport. And my attitude
    has been perfect, it's just that people like you throw unmeaningfull comments
  7. igncom1

My comments are too the point, there is no hidden meaning.

Multi-unit transports are not a universally agreed upon point, but mos people believe they should be in.

And that was that, we agreed and that was that, end of the discussion.

Problem solved.

They haven't been implemented by uber, but that doesn't mean the problem wasn't solved.

But anyway, your snark stated when you made the claim that there were no drop ships, and I corrected you.

And you weren't happy that I did so.
  8. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

to be frank
    your attitude comes of as agressive and arrogant ... and that doesnt help anyone and yourself the least ...
    so just stop it ...
  9. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Read another time the post.
    Nothing was said about no real dropship, just talked about the one that was originally talked.
    I was just pissed off because off an unnecesary comment. There is a dropship, yes. But not the one we were concerned about.
    I see your point and understan the reason behind the first post. But couldn't you just have offered the same well explained point before making a non intended error bigger than what it was?