Promethean Clan-General Discussions/Announcments

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by lancemich, September 27, 2013.

1. jonasmod

jonasmod Active Member

Well played in Clan Wars, Promethean!
    I hope we can practice some more before next fixture. It should be easy to arrange if we start playing one day a week.

The poll, available here: http://strawpoll.me/3020850 seems to be stating that there will be Promethean Wednesdays happening. I say we start that next week.

It will be great! It will be a LOT easier to get information out and arranging stuff should be easier as well.

See you on Wednesday!
    cdrkf, Veiggo and lapsedpacifist like this.
  2. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Great job guys, I only caught the end of the stream but looked like you took them down with ease and efficiency.

Promethean are top of the leaderboard where we belong ;)
    cdrkf, Veiggo and jonasmod like this.
  3. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

4. plague11

plague11 Member

Hey guys sorry i have been AFK for a long time just had to catch up school and really had no time to get on seems for what i read i have missed a lot of the past few weeks
  5. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Nice work in the game on our home system on Sat!

I haven't watched the away game yet as Exodus haven't posted it currently. Good to see us fielding 2 teams again, keep all our players on their toes...
  6. jonasmod

jonasmod Active Member

Just a friendly reminder that Promethean Wednesdays are happening on Wednesdays, in case you didn't already know. Try to be there! Last week we played some crazy games, there were about 9 people online in total.
    cdrkf likes this.
  7. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Are we still doing this, kinda forgot about it to be honest. (Busy irl :() Would love to do some promethean team burning games again. It has been a while.
  8. sookrispy

sookrispy Active Member

When's the next clan war thingy?
  9. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

The dates are not set yet
  10. mishtakashi

mishtakashi Active Member

I was waiting for the clan wars dates to be released but that hasn't happened yet so I'm penciling this in for next weekend, AU Sat am, EU Fri pm. Does sound good to you folks?
    cmdrflop and cdrkf like this.
  11. cdrkf

Well I personally can't make it (so much going on this side of Christmas), but I'm sure plenty of the other Promethean folks can. Make sure to get some recordings I want to witness the carnage later :)
  12. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

I've got a friend visiting that weekend, so can't make it I'm afraid. We've had 3 or 4 new members join recently though, I'll try and see if they'd like to play: need to start training them up for clan wars season 2 :p

Hopefully see the replays on your YT channel afterwards mish?
  13. mishtakashi

I'll try remember to record for you, I haven't been doing much on YouTube lately.
    lapsedpacifist and cdrkf like this.
  14. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Some stuff i want our clan to do:

-Plan ahead when we have 1v1 and 2v2 inclan tournaments so we have atleast one every month (When there are no clanwars and PromeathenvsTeamburning games)
    - Do some more with the website. I can fix the playerlist and the news/announcement so they are up to date. We should also use the forums there a bit more maybe?
    -Start streaming again. The people with good computers should probably have obs installed so that we also can stream when the main streamer guy is missing.
    -We need to cast some more promethean games so we can put more up to date videos on our website. We can also post recorded videos from the stream there. If this works we can also probably make a thread in the video section here for promethean games. Is anyone interested in casting?

^I think this will probably make our clan a bit more active and also get us new members. What do you think?
    cdrkf likes this.
  15. jonasmod

jonasmod Active Member

I can arrange in-clan tourneys for ya if you want (speaking to the entire Promethean here) but I won't play in them until Uber fixes air behaviour. I cannot play with the current behaviour and cannot play without air.

I'd love to have the website updated. I'd like a general information-page/feed of what has been discussed lately. I don't like the on-site forum, however. Those things can be discussed here, or posted on the info-feed, or brought up on the Promethean Wednesdays. Promethean Wednesdays could act as player meetings as well, if we want it.
  16. cdrkf

There are some significant changes to air in the latest pte, have you tried it yet? May fix your issues...
  17. evilhands

evilhands New Member

I'd rather just use this fourm here, we are not exactly flooding this fourm with Promethean only stuff. If/when we grow larger then i think it would be a good ide to move to our own forums.

I could try to stream and/or cast some games (though i have never done it before)
    cdrkf likes this.
  18. jonasmod

jonasmod Active Member

Haven't gotten around to it yet. Might try tomorrow. They didn't seem to have much trouble with it in the Clopsey 8.
    cdrkf likes this.
  19. mishtakashi

Hi Promethean, I've posted up some news for BRN announcing the Promethean v BRN open team games next weekend, what time would you like to begin?

The following time would suit me best
    Dunedin (New Zealand) Saturday, 13 December 2014 at 11:00:00 a.m. NZDT UTC+13 hours
    UTC (Time Zone) Friday, 12 December 2014 at 10:00:00 p.m. UTC
    Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Saturday, 13 December 2014 at 9:00:00 a.m. AEDT UTC+11 hours
    Brisbane (Australia - Queensland) Saturday, 13 December 2014 at 8:00:00 a.m. AEST UTC+10 hours
    New York (U.S.A. - New York) Friday, 12 December 2014 at 5:00:00 p.m. EST UTC-5 hours
    evilhands and cdrkf like this.
  20. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

The time you propose sounds good to me. Most of us are utc +1, so that would be 11 pm, not that late. It might get a little late for the russians though :p (they are like utc +3 right?)