[REL] [CMM] Hotbuild2 v1.51 [113578]

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by proeleert, December 8, 2013.

1. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

Released 1.37
    - Hotbuild Selection should work again (didn't even know this was horribly broken)
    [​IMG]
  2. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

Yes.
  3. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

4. Fr33Lancer

Fr33Lancer Well-Known Member

Not sure if it's the uninstall / reinstall or the new version, but I no longer have the issue described in this post.
    And no need for shift key (@cola_colin )

Imbawall everything !
    upload_2014-11-12_20-32-33.png
    Any chance to have tactical buildings (radars , nuke / anti) and other ground defenses (catapult / pelter / holkins) as self.imbawallers by default ?
    Code:
    self.imbawallers = ko.observableArray(["/pa/units/land/laser_defense/laser_defense.json",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/laser_defense_single/laser_defense_single.json",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/laser_defense_adv/laser_defense_adv.json",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/artillery_short/artillery_short.json",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/artillery_long/artillery_long.json",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/tactical_missile_launcher/tactical_missile_launcher.json",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/nuke_launcher/nuke_launcher.json",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/anti_nuke_launcher/anti_nuke_launcher.json",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/radar/radar.json",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/radar_adv/radar_adv.json",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/laser_defense/laser_defense.json.player",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/laser_defense_single/laser_defense_single.json.player",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/laser_defense_adv/laser_defense_adv.json.player",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/artillery_short/artillery_short.json.player",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/artillery_long/artillery_long.json.player",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/tactical_missile_launcher/tactical_missile_launcher.json.player",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/nuke_launcher/nuke_launcher.json.player",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/anti_nuke_launcher/anti_nuke_launcher.json.player",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/radar/radar.player",
                                                    "/pa/units/land/radar_adv/radar_adv.player"
                                                    ]);
    Thinking about it, why is it restricted to laser turrets in the first place ?
    Why not allow it for all buildings ? Because it is not perfect for large sized buildings ?
    Partial cover is better than not at all :)
    mjshorty and killerkiwijuice like this.
  5. cola_colin

It always places exactly 8 wall segments, hardcoded.
  6. Fr33Lancer

Again, partial cover is better than nothing.
    You can always fill the gap manually if you use the option, or not use the option and draw straight lines.
    Since it's an option, being perfect or not, it should be up to the user to choose ;)
    And objectively, radars / catapult / pelter cover is OK (not the pelter above :rolleyes:)
  7. proeleert

Cause well no idea anymore , but it seems you found the place to edit :p

Darn
    It's on my list :p
  8. Fr33Lancer

Indeed, but my foreseeable laziness instinct tells me that either it should be in the mod by default, or I'll curse you for each new update :D
    Kidding aside, shall I send a pull request or copy / paste from above spoiler is OK ? :p
  9. proeleert

I'll copy it for next update :)
    Fr33Lancer likes this.
  10. proeleert

Released 1.38
    - Cleanups
    - Some more buildings can be imbawalled (ask list to @Fr33Lancer)
    - Hotbuild Preview is back see screenshot (you can toggle this on / off in settings -> ui ....)

Note: you can drag the preview thingie... (I like the bottomright near the clock)

This update has additional requirement for the Floating Framework once again so make sure you have Floating Framework enabled....

[​IMG]

Next on list is better unit selection control hotkeys
  11. cola_colin

Can I disable the preview thingy? As in drag it to one single position and then lock it there?
  12. proeleert

Yes there is an option in settings under ui
    cola_colin likes this.
  13. cola_colin

I kind of misswrote what I wanted. I want to disable the movement of it. Pin it in one location, so I cant accidentally randomly move it around while playing.
  14. proeleert

Aah well would be a good feature to have in floating framework @LavaSnake
  15. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

That is an interesting idea. I'm thinking the best way to implement that would be to add an api call to disable or re-enable the dragging for a frame. Then the mod could link that to a toggle or settings option. I'll try to look into adding that soon.
  16. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

I've just pushed an update that includes this feature. The details are here: https://forums.uberent.com/threads/rel-floating-framework-v2-0-73737.65658/
    Fr33Lancer, proeleert and cola_colin like this.
  17. proeleert

released 1.39

- added a button in settings to lock / unlock the hotbuild preview into position (thanks @LavaSnake for Framework update)

[​IMG]
  18. plmanabhan

plmanabhan New Member

great mod but how to show the keys bindings on the buildbar ?
  19. cola_colin

Currently the implementation of this is... lacking. Issue: Often I want to separate i.e. air fighters and tanks that I box selected. But exactly these units have the same key. It's like whenever I want to use it that happens, seems like the most common "I want to separate them" cases are all cases with the same build hotkey, which makes sense looking at how the build hotkeys are layed out.
    mishtakashi likes this.
  20. cola_colin

Maybe it's a setting somewhere in the options when you have the mod enabled.