Planet names and name in credits?

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by tenaciousc, November 11, 2014.

1. tenaciousc

tenaciousc Active Member

I'm wondering if the backers' planet names are already in the game and also if our names are in the credits as of the current build. Also, how do we view the credits? I've seen planet names and have been wondering if they were Uber labeled or named after one of us backers. I haven't seen either of my own name picks yet so I don't know for sure. Thanks!
  2. nick2k

nick2k Active Member

I can confirm that my named planet is on the list of random names. Although I did purchase the 250 dollar pack a little bit before they were handing out the alpha keys.
    tenaciousc likes this.
  3. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

On the main screen you'll find a K click it scroll down to find your name.
    K.JPG
    should've got a e-mail containing this link:
    https://store.uberent.com/Account/ConfigurableItems - Login credentials required same as PA.

Did you configure it when you back or pre-ordered? It should be in the game. just hard to find because it's randomly displayed.
    corteks likes this.
  4. tenaciousc

tenaciousc Active Member

I have configured the planet name thing. Are the backers' planet names used in Galactic War or only skirmishes or multiplayer? Thanks for the reply, I'll check out the credits when I get home from work!
  5. lokiCML

You're welcome. I assume in all of them and the credits are below the kickstarter special thanks. The Uber logo is the playable credits.;)
  6. tenaciousc

tenaciousc Active Member

I found my name in the credits! And wow....it took a loooooooooooooong time. I know this is waaaaay down on the importance list but can they possibly be listed alphabetically? It's just a mess of names and nicknames, not in any particular order.
  7. lokiCML

Completely agree with you takes for ever to find a name in it.