Physical rewards for backers

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by krypticwarrior, July 1, 2014.

1. krypticwarrior

krypticwarrior Member

I'm not upset or anything, just curious if there is any sort of time-frame we can expect to have them show up in the mail. I think the items im most excited for are the miniatures and the art book that's signed (i was a $250 edition backer). Any Information would be greatly appreciated!
  2. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

Sometime after release. Probably.;):)
    - http://support.uberent.com/kb/faq.php?id=8
  3. Neumeusis

Neumeusis Active Member

I remember a News email from a few weeks ago, saying that the goods are in manufacture and will be sent after launch.
    Altrough i higly suspect it is PR talk ;-)
    Now, just have to wait for a release date to pop-up officially !

Ho, found it.
    Ha, brain, thank you for existing and beeing still efficient after the huge lack of sleep i'm giving you...
    corteks likes this.
  4. Corbo

Corbo New Member

Since we are creeping up on launch, I hope there is an update soon. Was hoping to have physical goods by the 'original' launch date... end of 2013. My wife is pretty upset that I went a bit overboard for physical goods and haven't received them yet.
  5. krypticwarrior

krypticwarrior Member

Thank you all for participating in this thread, it has been very informative to me. As for their weekly update they say they will be sending the physical items out after launch, so I assume it will be right after launch and they will send them out as the packages are assembled together according to the backed amount per customer. Cant wait to get my mini commander statuettes, im building a nice little collection of limited edition gaming items and having these commanders will fit nicely... *rubs hands together* my evil plan is working.
  6. LeatherNeck2382

LeatherNeck2382 Member

Yeah, I am looking forward to the physical goods I backed for as well. Kinda disappointed that launch day was completely uneventful with no swag to unpack, etc.
  7. ImperialXT

ImperialXT New Member

"For physical items, we’re still determining the shipping order. Most items will not be ready until after launch. We will send out a notification before we ship to verify items and confirm shipping address."

They updated the FAQ.
  8. deathguarddan

deathguarddan New Member

Just wondering a rough eta is on this week, 2 weeks, a month. Waited a long time for the game to be released just looking to make sure that everything is moving forward.
  9. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

You mean Update #96?
    tunsel11 likes this.
  10. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

FYI the soundtrack has been available for a while now... you just need to log into your account and download it from 'Band camp'...
  11. plague11

plague11 Member

well I'm still waiting for some of my psychical goods to come to me in the mail so well i guess i have to wait and see
  12. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

13. plague11

plague11 Member

alright thank you for the time window that help clears some uncertintes about the delivery times
  14. fuzzels

fuzzels Member

The problem with that screenshot is that it is marked (good thing) with a date of last month, this even though the announcement stated:

"Today, we’re stoked to present you with this: a rolling (read: updated) graph of where we are in the fulfillment process."

Anybody seen any updated version of that pretty picture?

The problem with it it is not that the good are not there yet, these will come, but that it is another promise that has not been followed up on.

Thus: Dear @neutrino / @jables please provide an updated graph...

It will sooth some people's worries.

Nope, not worried here, though, I am looking forward to getting those toys below the x-mas tree ;)
  15. plague11

plague11 Member

same i just can't wait for those great little gifts
  16. tortois

tortois New Member

I bought the game for 250$ but guess what my computer will no longer play it its to laggy.....Those physical items better be good
  17. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

You dont wanna get that fixed? Game works fine for me.

If you open up a thread in the support forum and post your DxDiag, Im sure someone will help you.
    corteks likes this.
  18. fuzzels

fuzzels Member