Release Build: 73441

Discussion in 'Support!' started by garat, September 29, 2014.

1. zweistein000

zweistein000 Post Master General

There aren't many modded games for exactly this reason. People that want to play modded games with randoms can't because randoms don't see their games. The only way to set up a modded game now is to get in contact with someone and tell them that oyu have set up a game.
    Last edited: September 30, 2014
  2. mayhemster

mayhemster Well-Known Member

The point they are making is that you cannot see modded games unless you tick the filter so no-one ever sees them unless their friend has told them via pm/comms that they are starting a modded game. There is a mod on pamm that has a good workaround for this in that it shows modded games by default and changes the colour of the name so its obvious that this isn't a normal game.
    zweistein000 and warrenkc like this.
  3. gerii

gerii Member

Can't start replay server for some reason (EUWest). Says connection lost after a minute or so.
    Edit: Seems to be only for some replays. Are older replays still supposed to work in the new version?
    Last edited: September 30, 2014
  4. fraxtion

fraxtion Member

I fear the Steam cards are unavailable. It doesn't say PA has cards in the Store, they don't appear to be on the market and after two hours of playing I got none.

They achievements don't say what is required to get them either.
  5. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Yeah, they are as far as I know.
  6. xkjq

xkjq New Member

I understand they're probably being worked on by completely different people, and that one is trivial compared to the other, but I must admit I'm kind of disappointed to see trading cards being pushed out before offline play.
    whisperr likes this.
  7. n00n

n00n Active Member

Just had a pelter refuse to fire unless manually targeted. Never had that before in previous builds.
  8. vasyaq

vasyaq New Member

I have a problem while running the server in the game after loading the view of the planets is presented without the interface and I can not have nothing sdlelat. Restarting does not helps.
    So with the new update takes off from acting game after rejoining I can not join the game.
    Google translate
    DxDiag in file

Attached Files:

9. Geers

Geers Post Master General

Trading cards? What trading cards? Where?
    Remy561 likes this.
  10. n00n

n00n Active Member

[​IMG]
    First time getting a distorted and clipped explosion texture like this.​
    • Replay: 14054001261945647031
    • Drivers: Nvidia (proprietary) v340.32
  11. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Yeah, I see it too on Nvidia v331.38 with Kubuntu 14.04.
    n00n.jpg
    n00n likes this.
  12. mot9001

mot9001 Well-Known Member

I see no reply whatsoever so its safe to assume making a fair map is still as time consuming as before?
    (could use a real answer because all maps just got changed so much work to be done or did it got better?)

I realised i can rule out bad maps slightly faster. Still a spawnlocator function is much needed in editor also the bug when it crashes if you just played a game, or tried to see a replay and go back to the system editor
    Last edited: October 1, 2014
    zweistein000 likes this.
  13. zgrssd

zgrssd Active Member

I got his slightly larger friend with the air facotries. Apparently the "spawn object in build" point is off by quite a bit on two of the three positions (as can be seen with the 3 air fabbers in build):
    2014-10-01_00001.jpg

Lobby ID: 4486211841932810150
    Time index: Minute 4-6
    Place: Planet Joyeuse
  14. FSN1977

FSN1977 Active Member

Still got two small bugs, been there for ages, sometimes when you zoom the view just switches to hole other location on the planet, very Random. The second bug I have is sometimes the game just dosent let you move around the planet when you use screenborders to move, Then after som time you are able to use it again.
  15. n00n

n00n Active Member

I've never had this myself (always use the keyboard to zoom so likely a scrollwheel issue) but it can be seen here in @Zaphodx's last youtube video.
  16. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

Is there anything in the bug tracker yet about the broken Youtube videos in the tabs on the main menu? None of them work.
    warrenkc likes this.
  17. zgrssd

zgrssd Active Member

None of the videos in teh feed work. Also the Toutorial video is not working anymore.
    Only video working is the GW intro video.
  18. Fr33Lancer

Fr33Lancer Well-Known Member

Did anyone managed to get the "Team Player" steam achievement ?
    Doesn't seem to increment, desperately at 0/10 after two 2v2 games (1 shared, 1 not)
  19. FSN1977

FSN1977 Active Member

Sadly im still seeing some "connection to server lost" Euro servers here