The Inventory Thread

Discussion in 'Support!' started by UberGaf, March 20, 2014.

1. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

So far we just have Alpha and Beta badges. :)
  2. fullestdarklink

fullestdarklink New Member

ok thx just wondered ^_^
    keep up the good work 2 =D
    mkrater likes this.
  3. enthrall3791

enthrall3791 New Member

Not sure if this is the right place for this. I purchased the basic $20 game through Kickstarter but when I try to redeem it (was hoping to get a steam key - my account is already linked to my steam account) I'm getting the "no data available in this table" message. I have finalized my pledge.
  4. ZestyBear

ZestyBear New Member

Hi there Uber-people!

Love the game. Cant really fault you, know you're hard at work still etc but I recently purchased (via your website), the deluxe content pack for PA. Whilst I am currently sitting here appreciating your beautiful soundtrack - I have not yet received any of the three commanders that were supposed to be in the bundle?
    I was able to find the key for the soundtrack under 'other' keys, however there are no keys anywhere else on my account, neither is there ANY record of a purchase history =S!

Hope you can help sort this out, I hope for a speedy reply =)
  5. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

@enthrall3791 - I replied via PM :)

@zestybear - Did you purchase the DLC with Steam account "jackbainis"? This is the Steam account you currently have linked to your Uber account. Do you need a new Steam account linked? If so, please let me know. Thanks!
  6. ZestyBear

ZestyBear New Member

yess yess indeed this is the correct steam account i have them linked
  7. ZestyBear

ZestyBear New Member

Incredibly speedy reply - thanks!
  8. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

heh, I just had good timing :p

I wonder if there is something out of sync because the DLC should have automatically added to your account. I have removed the Steam account from "zestybear". To relink your Steam account, please go here: https://uberent.com/user/linkedsteamaccount

Let me know if that works or if you have any trouble. :)
  9. ZestyBear

ZestyBear New Member

Hi there, after re-attaching my steam account I have logged into the game and the commanders are still unavailable and with price tag - not 'Owned' - displayed beneath.
    Do I need a key or something?
    @mkrater
  10. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

I can see your new Steam ID: 76561198016410685 linked to your account now. You may need to restart your Steam client to sync the two. You can also "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" in Steam that might help sync the info.

In your Game Library, right-click on Planetary Annihilation and go to Properties. Select the 3rd tab at the top for Local Files. Click the 4th link down called VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE.
  11. ZestyBear

ZestyBear New Member

@mkrater Hey I have followed all of your steps, however still the same thing in the armory. Price tag, not 'owned' displayed!
  12. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

PM sent :)
  13. PrRobo

PrRobo New Member

Hey-ho,Übermensch! I bought the game kinda long time ago,but only got to play it recently,and I must say - it's Superfun! Anyways, - I purchased PA,while it was in BETA,but I haven't got the BETA badge in my armory - all purchases were made through Steam. I will really appreciate the help :}
    Thanks!
    *OFF-TOPIC*
    Hey,about Human Resources! Can you maybe add a DigitalOnlyReward-BackerThing? Cause,for example,in my situation - I don't really need CD and a T-Shirt,but I would love to have Exclusive Team Skins!
    Thanks for your reply!
  14. bmw0711

bmw0711 New Member

Hi i bought the game from Steam during the Alpha stage and neither me or my friend who bought it at the same time received the Theta commander which it said we would once the game was finished. I do not know if this is because it has not been handed out yet or if we where overlooked haha.
  15. qweter

qweter New Member

Hello ! I played 2 times on Theta commander in Galactic War mode and lose a game. After Theta commander disappeared from the Arsenal. Please, help!

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22183700
    Steam profile: 76561198004633129
    Last edited: October 25, 2014
  16. BOTcommander

BOTcommander New Member

I preordered the game on ubers website, including the theta commander but it isnt any more in my armory. please help.