PlayFab ID?

Discussion in 'Support!' started by gus4544gs, September 17, 2014.

1. gus4544gs

gus4544gs New Member

My friend got the game, and he cant seem to log on with his Steam credentials or Uber Credentials is there anything? hes done wrong or? what is the issue, he says hes linked his account but cant seem to log on, This is much more complicated than when I did it so im rather confused myself
    longdz likes this.
  2. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Uber and PlayFab is same thing. Can your friend successfully login on this forum?
    xuckeqic likes this.
  3. gus4544gs

gus4544gs New Member

Yeah He can, btw i was just telling him about how help full you are .p. and how you would probably respond by today
  4. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Then I recommend him to try reset his password and set some other instead that NOT using special characters and such. Possible he just might unable to input password properly in-game.

Or he can try to use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V and just copy password from notepad to game password field. This will avoid input problems like possible mistake in letter case or game bug that prevent him to put his password there.
  5. gus4544gs

gus4544gs New Member

when he trys to log on he gets something like this
    SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is Ok.
    Details: error: 14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
    Unknown Error. Please contact us at support@uberent.com

I linked him to a post you made before on the steam forums, but he said it didnt work for him
  6. SXX

SXX Post Master General

As far as I know this issue only caused by two reasons:
    • Seriously wrong clock on PC. E.g months or even years incorrect.
    • Anti-viruses and wirewalls like NOD32, Kaspersky that have "SSL checking / encrypted connections checking" options.

It's likely AV issue so your friend have to disable such option, add PA.exe executables to white list or remove anti-virus software he using.