Plans after PA and Toy Rush?

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by websterx01, May 4, 2014.

1. commanderrage77

commanderrage77 Member

guy's... your so dumb :p
    Universal Annihilation is next
  2. kazzymodus

kazzymodus Active Member

Well, looks like nothing is going to happen after PA.
  3. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

more PA :>
    Maldor96 and DeadStretch like this.
  4. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Maybe, just maybe the various Staff members at Uber will have time to go through and answer the PM's I've sent them across the last 3 years. They've all been just so busy at the moment and they'll get back to me when they have some time. I'm hoping sometime in the next decade, maybe around a holiday they can write a response to the PM asking them in-depth questions on their game, rather than rant on reddit defending themselves as a developer when questioned about coding.
    naka333 likes this.
  5. Gorbles

Gorbles Post Master General

Someone appears to have entitlement issues :)
    DeadStretch likes this.
  6. teapot

You betcha.

It's my fault though. I just I was just raised wrong. I was taught to keep my word and follow through on what I state. I don't care about those in game promises or content promises or any of that stuff anymore. I just don't see the point in giving fake enthusiasm to your fans.

It's ok, arguing with random people is more important.
    naka333 and DeadStretch like this.
  7. Gorbles

Gorbles Post Master General

Following through on your word doesn't make you beholden to answer PMs from strangers.
  8. teapot

Were you just waiting for my response? Have you read the PM's?

Their "word" they are giving is that they will get back to me. At this point I'm confused as to what you expected or assumed. They are too busy to answer anything in depth, or apparently at all but as soon as they get the chance they'll get back to me. I've heard that at least 5 times now from 3 different people at minimum, over the last 3 years.

It really does feel pointless trying to explain the context to someone who really doesn't have a clue about it. I'll just let you assume whatever you think based off of your knowledge of the company. Like I said, I really don't care about the false promises in the past about the game, but my assumption is that you weren't even around for that era.

Feel free to think it's a case of entitlement. My comment was sarcastic but it doesn't change the fact it's true.
    naka333 likes this.
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

This thread was a fun read.

I'd love to see ANYTHING within the S/MNC universe! RPGs, MOBAs, TCGs, MUDs! Anything! It's universe is just so rich! We need more!!
  10. realwar

realwar Member

A MNC universe game with multiplayer, then a co-op campaign like Borderlands.
  11. teapot

So, Battleborn?
    naka333 likes this.
  12. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Who here guessed Human Resources? Now's bragging chance. Anyone? Nobody?

I guessed close, the PA platform and sequel guess. So I guess my bet was just safe. Hey, I didn't say I was Nostradamus, how was I supposed to guess "Human Resources" verbedum like a soothsayer?